Asheville: Director of Marketing
We are seeking a career-oriented, motivated, knowledgeable, and skilled individual to join our Senior Leadership Team as the Director of Marketing. If it is important to you to work with a professional team who does not compromise quality service at every level and understands that every customer should receive extraordinary care, then our organization’s core values align with yours.
- Develop, implement, and lead the strategies and routine functions of the Marketing Department at B.B. Barns, Inc. for our flagship Asheville store, Columbia locations, and future locations; and overall brand.
- Be highly skilled at identifying what our patrons desire and developing key strategies for the company’s success, all of which are centralized around creating and implementing a data-driven, customer-centric marketing strategy.
- Be well-versed in marketing budgets and planning calendars and should have extensive experience at the executive level regarding knowledge of branding, design, implementation, and vendor management.
- Be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team, be data driven, process-oriented, and possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Generous PTO
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Retail discounts
- Professional development reimbursement plan
Work Location: 3377 Sweeten Creek Rd.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive commensurate with experience
B.B. Barns’ Core values
Create a positive work environment for the growth and success of employees and the company that focuses on teamwork and servant leadership.
Develop, supervise, and maintain a professional team of employees, trained in the correct procedures of outstanding customer service, product sales and inventory maintenance. Set the pace and example for achieving personal and business goals.
Maintain a customer service program that sets the company apart. Create and maintain a neat, clean, and well-organized shopping environment for our customers and staff.
Job Opportunities at B.B. Barns