It’s that week. The dreaded, highly anticipated, glorified, over-dramatized, hyped and happy day of Valentine’s is on the countdown. We’re talking 2 days, people. The florists shop aren’t picking up the phone, and chocolate seems so last minute. and lame. What to do?
After a winter of frost-bitten toes and keeping vigil for spring, how about color for your sweetie? Color, that harbinger of spring that reminds us that flip-flops and shorts are a real thing.
Here’s glimpse of the whimsical, romantic and hey, flat out practical for your sweetie (or sweeties).
Shown in order:
- Valentine’s Day cyclamen
- Spring daffodils and primroses
- Succulent hanging container
- Heart-shaped succulent container
- Rose petals and hearts
- Valentine’s Day arrangement
- Moss covered heart with silk roses
- Rhonda with gift card (for that oh-so-practical gardener sweetie.)
Written by Cinthia Milner, OSA, Garden Coach, and blog writer.
BB Barns Garden Center serves Asheville, all of Western North Carolina, upstate South Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee.