B.B. Barns is presently seeking motivated landscaping crew members for full-time work in all divisions of our team. These divisions include landscaping designs/builds and installations, overall landscape maintenance, retail installations, and container gardening. Pay levels are competitive and based on the applicant’s level of experience.
Landscape Field Crew Technicians play an important role in our company. These are the people representing B.B. Barns to our customers while on-site working at landscaping jobs in and around Asheville. Candidates must be focused, reliable, and passionate about delivering superior service of the highest quality and standards.
- Some landscape or horticultural experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to drive large trucks (both automatic transmission and standard is preferred but not required)
- Must be able to follow instructions and training from crew leaders
- Must be able to perform heavy and repeated lifting, stooping, climbing, bending, reaching, and other physical tasks
- Must be able to work efficiently and in a timely manner
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to communicate in English