On behalf of Hunter Stubbs’ family, we are deeply grateful to all who participated in the Stubbs’ Angels’ Garden Tour and for all of the generous donations to the B.B. BARNS/ACA Scholarship Fund. All proceeds, from that fund, will go into a new ACA fund for the Stubbs’ family. Asheville Christian Academy has just implemented a new policy allowing private tuition funds for families. Now all in-kind gifts will go directly into the ACA Stubbs’ Memorial Scholarship fund for Hunter and Carla’s children. A tax deductible receipt will be mailed to donors.
Scholarship Guidelines and Contact Information
- Checks: Made payable to ACA
- Memo Section: “ACA Stubbs’ Scholarship Fund” needs to be in the memo.
- Account: The gift will go into an individual account for the Stubbs family….not the general scholarship fund.
- Address: 74 Riverwood Rd. Swannanoa NC 28778 828.581.2200
- In Kind Gift: A tax deductible receipt will be mailed.