The B. B. Barns Team is here to help you be successful in all your gardening projects. This extensive program includes:
- Best Practices in Horticulture by Cinthia Milner, B. B. Barns Garden Coach
- What's Bugging this Plant? An introduction to Integrated Pest Management by Brian Jennings
- Right Plant, Right Place - selecting the right Trees, Shrubs, & Perennials by Cinthia Milner and Jon Merrill
- A Passion for Color - Annuals by Letha Hinman
- Creative Container Design & Service by Brenna Henley
- The Dollars & Sense of Gardening by Jon Merrill
This program is $40 per person, which includes snacks, lunch, and drinks. Registration is closed for this event.